Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.
Hello I got qlikview document deployed on the server (QlikTech->Source documents)
I created several tasks on this document varrying from task that simply reloads data and other that reduces data and distributes the reduced document to a folder
these tasks were working properly
the client decided to rename the source document but the tasks no more appear under the renamed document under the source document in the QV server
how can I restore the tasks to appear under the renamed document or even delete them because on the Status tab I can see them butt cannot delete them or move them to appear under the renamed document
Go to Solution.
You cannot remove you old tasks untill and unless you deleted the old tasks from old document.
In order to Remove old tasks from old document to new document.
Follow the steps mentioned below.
1) Make sure to have one application with old application name in the same folder.
1) copy all the tasks from all documents and paste it in new document.
2) delete old tasks from old document.
3) edit the copied tasks and change names of tasks properly.
4) now you can remove old application.
By this you are up and running.
Hope it helps
this was some years ago. Now in 2015, isn't der a better way to do it.
We have 200 Tasks, I do not like to do all the copying manually.
Thank you - Marcel
Unfortunately that's still the same.