cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

saved QV app not shown correctly in Access Point

Do you know why even though i save my QV application  showing the first sheet without filters on the server, it is showed in the Access Point on another page with a filter inside. There is no way i can change it and i did not checked any box settings in my doc properties

Is there any reason why is this happening?

I have another document and works perfectly

thanks for any insight

felipe

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nicole-Smith

My guess is that Session Recovery is set as an option on your QlikView Server (so if you have the dashboard open and your session times out or doesn't get closed properly, QlikView tries to save selections until your next session, but then they tend to get stuck). 

You can disable it here:

ScreenShot.png

Another option is to choose the "Close" button in the top right corner of your dashboard.  This should do away with any of these "stuck" selections.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Nicole-Smith

My guess is that Session Recovery is set as an option on your QlikView Server (so if you have the dashboard open and your session times out or doesn't get closed properly, QlikView tries to save selections until your next session, but then they tend to get stuck). 

You can disable it here:

ScreenShot.png

Another option is to choose the "Close" button in the top right corner of your dashboard.  This should do away with any of these "stuck" selections.

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

it worked perfectly. That was the reason, i tried with all clear options and deleted on open triggers, but it did not worked.

Thanks

Felipe