Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

user not able to see any app from access point

We are using AD credentials to let users logon to the system.

One user who is authorized to view two aaplications is not able to view any application when she logs on to access point. I tried from my machine using her AD credentials and it worked fine. I logged in fom her machines using my credentialsand it worked fine , but when she logs in from her machine, she cannot see any applicaitons. Pleaselet me know what else should i check to resolve tihs mystery.

6 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Are you using section access? It is possible that this user does not have access to the document due to the data restrictions, or not being included at all in the section access script. That would result in the app not appearing for that users in the access point.

Regards

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Hi , There is no section access, no data issue,,, If i login from my laptop using her AD Credenatials , i am able to view apps from access point... when she logs in from her own machines ,, she can login to access point but no application.   I logged in using my credentials from her machine and i was able to view it everytihng that i haveaccess to.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Check the Top right corner of the accesspoint and see what she is logged in as?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks ,,

user favorites wereselected by default and nothing was there,, stipud me

Not applicable
Author

I have the same issue... How did you solved??

Not applicable
Author

Authenticate user fist.