Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

web form log in not working

hello working on qlikview SR5

users were logging successfully when we were choosing the browser authentication....

now we chose the web dorm login option then non of the users are able to login to access point but only users who are in the qlikview administrators group

please advise on what to do to make all users log in successfully using web form log in option

I can walk on water when it freezes
5 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I have just tested this and it works. You need to make sure IIS is setup correctly and the setting in the QMC is correct.

11.20 SR5-2014-03-18-09-36-13.png

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II
Author

but I don't use IIS at all

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Let me test it with just the QVWS

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Ali,

I just tested SR5 using the QVWS and it worked without any issues.

Bill

ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II
Author

yes here here it doesn't work maybe it is a windows security issue but cannot figure out what it is