Qlik Community

QlikView Deployment

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView Deployment.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Not applicable

when table top right appear Deteched what does it mean ?

Hi All

deteched.pngSome time i do get the above msg , and my table not able to work , in order for it to go back to normal , what should i do ? before i file close and open.

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Re: when table top right appear Deteched what does it mean ?

Hi Paul,

Do you mean something like this:

Detached.bmp

If so, the just right click on your chart and after Properties, you will get an option as Attach, click on that. Your chart will work fine.

"Detached" means the chart is detached from all the association and any selection done in the qlikview won't affect that chart (which is a usual thing to happen in qlikview given the associative logic).

Hope this helps!

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Paul,

Do you mean something like this:

Detached.bmp

If so, the just right click on your chart and after Properties, you will get an option as Attach, click on that. Your chart will work fine.

"Detached" means the chart is detached from all the association and any selection done in the qlikview won't affect that chart (which is a usual thing to happen in qlikview given the associative logic).

Hope this helps!

tresesco
Not applicable

That means, this object would not be affected by selection in other objects. 'Detached' from other objects behavior/selection.