Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

would anyone be able to help me with ticket based authentication in qlikview server 8.5?

We are using IIS as webserver, qlikview server 8.5 . we created a ticket.htm file which is stored in Inetput \ wwwroot folder. saved two asp file ticketforme and ticket in qlikview clients (C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QvClients). we are using ajaxzfc as client.I have made sure asp pages runs under the account that is the member of qlikview administrator and the server is running in DMS authorization mode. I also made sure there is file we used ( Consulting.qvw and Consulting_ajax )

we are able to generate the ticket. but when we access the document using http://10.0.0.9/Consulting_ajax/?ticket=0CF5FAECFC5BED7FF04D473C2C2915E812132FA8. we are getting the error ... failed to open document.access is denied. we are given the full control for everyone in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\Documents.

I am stuck with the problem for 3 days..would anyone be able to help me with this problem? I am not planing to move to qlikview webserver instead of IIS webserver. I would really appreciate everyone who reply to this post.. t

Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

0 Replies