Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Accounts Payable (AP) Dashboard For Oracle EBS (12.1.x)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fasibaig
Contributor III
Contributor III

Accounts Payable (AP) Dashboard For Oracle EBS (12.1.x)

Last Update:

Apr 10, 2014 11:27:22 AM

Updated By:

fasibaig

Created date:

Apr 10, 2014 11:27:22 AM

Attachments

Dear Community,

Please find a QlikView Application for Accounts Payable on Oracle EBusiness Suite. Which was recently created by Me and My colleagues.

The attached word file (AP QlikView Dashboard Documentation) has all the documentation and related information. The rar file has the Application and QVD Files. The QVD files were refreshed using Oracle Vision Database (Sample database of Oracle Ebusiness Suite).

Added the Purchase Requisitions and Receipts tables to complete the procure to pay cycle.

Thanks & Regards

Ishaq Baig
ishaqbaig AT yahoo DOT com

Keywords for search - Qlikview AP App on Oracle EBS, Qlikview Apps for Oracle ERP, Account Payable App for Oracle EBS

Comments
Not applicable

http://dbmanagement.info/Tutorials/Oracle_EBS.htm

Oracle EBS- Video Training Tutorial DVDs (2 DVDs)

More than 8 GB of Video files Sale Price 19.97

Not applicable

I am new to Qlik and trying to create this AP dashboard.    Also is there an AR or  FA dashboard?

• Where can I find the information in step #8  for the various tabs?
Sajid_Mahmood
Creator
Creator

Hi Ishaq,

Any update on the HRMS dashboard or any other dashboard apart from AP & GL.

Regards

Sajid Mahmood

Not applicable

Will you be creating an AR dashboard?   I would really appreciate it.

fasibaig
Contributor III
Contributor III

Please find Link to the Order to Cash Dashboard

Order to Cash Dashboard For Oracle EBS (12.1.x) Covering AR and OM Module

Not applicable

Hi Ishaq,

This is very helpful. I am trying to create a AP dashboard in qlikview.

I am very new to qlik view. I have uploaded the Qlikview_AP.rar and created a view, packages and tables in EBS database.

Copied to QVDs files to c:'\\qlikview\QVDs folder

Copied qvc_runtime to c:\\qlikview\qvc_runtime

Can you please guide me how to upload it.

salurkar
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Ishaq,

First of all excellent work and thank you. We are trying to leverage the work you have shared on Qlik sense.

Qlik sense 3.2 release does have a built-in converter tool to convert qlikview application to qlik sense app.

We did try converting the application, the conversion using the migrator utility did work, but I am stuck when executing incremental data load.

for example AP Qlikview Application's Incremental Load fails when trying to update AP invoices from ebs.

Statement at which qlik sense data load errors out...

CALL Qvc.log ('>>> Incremental Load of AP Invoices All with inserts & updates');

Error received =>  undefined: CALL >>>>>>Qvc.log<<<<<<('>>> Incremental Load of AP Invoices All with inserts & updates')

Note: Prior to the statement Qvc.log statement is executed call the incremental data load routine did successfully extract data from other views (AP Dimensions, AP Vendors, AP Vendor Bank Details)

Was wondering if you were able to migrate the Qlik view application to Qliksense ?@

fasibaig
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Sandeep,

I have not tried to convert the App to Qliksense. The Incremental load uses QVC Components try using the latest QVC Components hope this helps. (GitHub - RobWunderlich/Qlikview-Components: A library for common Qlikview Scripting tasks)

Thanks & Regards

Ishaq

Version history
Last update:
‎2014-04-10 11:27 AM
Updated by: