Qlik Community

QlikView Documents

Documents for QlikView related information.

Announcements
Modernize Your QlikView Deployment webinar, Nov. 3rd. REGISTER

Chord diagram

Luminary
Luminary

Chord diagram

Hi community,

I've created a Chord Diagram as extension object that I'd like to share.

It's looks like this:

Chord Chard.png

You can find the .qar file and the qvw example in my blog post.

I hope you like it.

Thanks,

JV

Comments
Not applicable

Hi,

Wondering, is there any user license or copyright related information for using Qlik Extension objects?

Thanks,

0 Likes
Luminary
Luminary

Hello vinay,

This extension object is distributed under the MIT licence (The MIT License (MIT) | Open Source Initiative) although I forgot to include it. I'll be updating the download link.

Feel free to use this extension and modify is if you need so.

Best,

JV

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thanks a lot!!

Partner
Partner

Hi there, I am pretty new to QV extensions and I can't figure out how to install this chord one.

I clicked on the qar archive, QlikView started up and I message appeared confirming the successful installation; I then copied the d3 folder found under

C:\Users\<myuser>\AppData\Local\QlikTech\QlikView\Extensions

to

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Extensions\Objects

as I did before for another extension, but I am still not able to see this extension in the Document Properties under the Extensions tab.

What's wrong?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Luminary
Luminary

Hi Alberto, I believe you are referring to Document extensions, but the Chord diagram is a extension object. You need to add it in webview by right click -> New Sheet Object -> Extension Objects.

I hope this helps.

Juan

0 Likes
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Is it possible to change the colors based on certain values of the dimensio. For e.g The dimension that i have to show in the chord chart are test type and Result and the measure is count  of result. Result can be either Pass, fail or dropped. Can I show the Pass cases in green and failed ones in red?

Regards,

Greeshma

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2014-05-07 07:20 AM
Updated by: