Qlik Community

QlikView Documents

Documents for QlikView related information.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.

Football World Qlik 2014

busilacchi
New Contributor II

Football World Qlik 2014

Portada_chica.png

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

VERSION 2 IS AVAILABLE! DUE TO AN ERROR IN THE APPLICATION OF SERVER. DOWNLOAD IT!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

This project began as a hobby and as I progress I realized I had developed something to be shared . The reality is that I put a lot of effort and I hope you like it!

This application will help you to perform simulations of the results of the 2014 Brazil World can compete with their colleagues.

It is based on two applications :

1 - QlikView 2014 Football World : desktop application for playing with the simulated results .

2 - 2014 Football World QlikView - Server: server application to compete with their colleagues. In this application the actual data, which will be compared with the results of all participants are loaded. (It´s Ready!)

The desktop ( 1) application exports two text files inside the " QVD " folder to be admitted to the QlikView server in the same folder . Thus starts racing !

explanation.png

The explanatory video for using QlikView 2014 Football World is in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqat3ecIk5k

I hope you like !

Any inquiry will be reading the forum.

Greetings !

Note: 2014 Football World QlikView is developed with the personal edition!

Note2: the apps in English: Football World Qlik 2014_Eng.qvw - Google Drive

Attachments
Comments
mikkeltaylor
Contributor II

Hi Diego, I don't have access to Qlikview, but I am now excited to get into work tomorrow and have a look at this!

i tried to watch the YouTube video but it was in your language.  Clearly you know English, so I was wondering if you could create an English version of your app if it's not too much trouble?

i have long been looking to put something together for the English premier league to give me the edge in the fantasy football league we run, but getting hold of the data seems to be the sticking point.

thanks, Michael

Not applicable

well done brilliant

busilacchi
New Contributor II

Hi Mike!

In these days I'll see to translate the video but my English is not very good so I can spend shame, jajajja.

The apps it is very easy to understend because it´s visual. Anyway maybe I will upload it!

Greetings!

Not applicable

Muito bom!!!

julian_rodrigue
Valued Contributor

Se ve muy bien!!... voy a darle un vistazo, felicitaciones!

mikkeltaylor
Contributor II

Hi Diego,

Don't worry about the a youtube video in English.  I think it would just be great if you could create an English of the app.  If you do I will ensure you become famous within our office!

busilacchi
New Contributor II

Hi Mike! Don´t worry! In a few days i uploud the app with traductions.

Thanks for yours comments!

cristiand
New Contributor II

Great work Diego!, It's an excelent app!. I'm waiting for the server version to play and bet with my colleages!

german24
New Contributor III

Grande Diego!!! Excelente trabajo!!! Completa explicación y desarrollo.

Abrazo!

Nicely done...

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎04-24-2014 10:50 PM
Updated by: