Qlik Community

QlikView Documents

Documents for QlikView related information.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2020: Join us May 11 - 14, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ. Register early and save $400. Learn More

Free QlikView Templates

ses
Contributor

Free QlikView Templates

Following a number of requests from Partners and New Joiners last year I've created a number of different QlikView templates which can get you started quickly. The focus has been on setting the framework to allow you to create applications quickly and easily that look modern and professional. Don't forget our QlikView Developers Toolkit which has a wealth of backgrounds, buttons and icons to assist you.

Enjoy.

WebStyleWithPanels.JPG

Basic0.JPG

WebStyleSubMenusDash.JPG

Tags (2)
Attachments
Comments
Not applicable

Some awesome designs and help here, great work!

0 Likes
arulsettu
Honored Contributor III

Hi Steve,

Which resolution suits for all kind of devices

odeluc
Visitor

Complimenti sarebbe auspicabile continuare questa modalità di formazione.

ses
Contributor

Hi Arul. It is important to consider how your users will consume these apps. For tablets I use a format of 980x610 px without a header row. There are details of best practice for mobile devices here and you can see some further discussion from @Christopher Mabardy

I find that this format works well for most applications on most devices. I've included an iPad recommended resolution frame in the Design Aids for these apps.

0 Likes
ses
Contributor

grazie mille Odeluc.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Great asset for both Qlik newbies and seasoned developers.

0 Likes
arulsettu
Honored Contributor III

Hi Steve,

Thanks for replying.  my scenario is i developed app in 1024x768. when i open this in IE its fine and in Chrome object position is changing. is there anything i should follow. please advice me.

thanks

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

It would be possible to ask QlikTech to remove license from this files?

Personal Edition users would be glad

ses
Contributor

Data and Imagefiles added allowing to Reload / Re-create!

0 Likes
cheburashka
Contributor III

Hello fellow QlikView Devs,

Should you be interested in a modular QlikView project template and education on how to use it. I've created the QlikView Modules template. It is constructed out of a set of modules. You may see a module as a combination of a setup script, frontend objects and excel templates which you'll use to speed up QlikView development work. There are Business user modules like the "Business user help module", "Navigation & filters module", "KPI Module" or the "AdHoc table module" which add app features that a business user will use in the frontend of the app and there are Developer modules like the "Key Check Module", "Advanced Data Discovery Module", "Color management module", "Dynamic Data Model" or "Documentation module" which a developer can use during the development phase of the QlikView project.

You can find an introduction video in the blog post  QvM - Qlikview Modules. I hope you find it helpful!

KR Koen

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2015-03-18 12:41 AM
Updated by:
ses