Documents for QlikView related information.
I recently had the necessity to create a visual calendar on qlikview to see at a glance the employees on holidays.
I did not find much on the web, so I just wanted to share this job (not difficult but a bit tricky).
These are the main features:
- Based on a pivot table, a calendar displays the week days with the day number and the names of the employees on holidays
- Since it is just a table, you can filter it by any dimension and display for instance just the employees of Group A
- Saturdays and Sundays have a darker background
- National holidays (specified in the script) are highlighted in red
- The background changes from greenish to reddish depending on how many employees are on holidays
Any advice/suggestion to improve it is very welcome!
Nice example, Thanks.
Here is work around for English month.
LOAD Date_Tmp as Event_Dates,
Week(Date_Tmp) as Week,
Year(Date_Tmp) as Year,
Capitalize(Month(Date_Tmp)) as Month,
Day(Date_Tmp) as Day,
WeekDay(Date_Tmp) as DayWeek
Month_Tmp: //to ensure a correct "sort by load order"
LOAD * INLINE [
DROP Table TmpCalendar;
But one question: is it possible to do this in qlikSense?
Can you give me an example, please?