Skip to main content
Announcements
Document boards are being consolidated, this board no longer allows NEW documents READ MORE

QlikView 12 Application: System Monitor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichaelTerenzi
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

QlikView 12 Application: System Monitor

Last Update:

Sep 21, 2022 5:11:51 PM

Updated By:

Sue_Macaluso

Created date:

Sep 15, 2017 10:16:49 AM

Attachments

A derivative of the QlikView System Monitor for versions 10/11, finally the QlikView 12-compatible version has arrived. The UI has undergone some changes and the structure/setup has been simplified. This application will read your QVS machine logs and output all kinds of information for you, such as virtual memory warnings, PGO/.Shared errors, user trending and utilization, and chronological logging events across the system.

If you're looking for the QV 11.2 version, please find it here.

Thanks for your patience and if you have any questions/comments please post to this thread!

Best,

MT !

Comments
cleite2014
Creator
Creator

Hi Michael,

Sorry about the delay in getting these to you.  I have been out of the office. Where do I attach the files?

Thank you,

Craig Leite

0 Likes
cleite2014
Creator
Creator

To get the 6.1.1 QVSystemMonitor to reload successfully I commented out the two lines noted below:

Please let me know if you would like any additional information from me.

Thank you,

Craig Leite

0 Likes
cleite2014
Creator
Creator

Hi Michael,

I have the qvw running now but in the plugin Maintenance section I see older plugins and when I go the user/PC and check the new plugin is installed.  Below is a sample of what I am seeing.

Any help here would be great.

Thank you,

Craig Leite

0 Likes
cleite2014
Creator
Creator

Hi Michael,

Looking for some help.  I must have something set incorrectly.  In the sessions log I see the Client Build Version of 50506 but the server version is 20600.  I am using the QVSystemMonitor_v6.1.1.qvw.

Your thoughts?

Thank you,

Craig Leite

0 Likes
bhanurekha
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm having issues loading Accesspoint system monitor dashboard. Please find the attachment for the error from the log file.

Please let me know what steps do I need to take to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Bhanu

error-Capture.JPG

0 Likes
fmarvnnt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Tested twice onto a 12.10 SR5 and 12.20 SR2 and does not run.

0 Likes
MichaelTerenzi
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hi Craig,

After you commented these out, are all sheets/objects populating sufficiently for you?

Cheers,

MT

0 Likes
MichaelTerenzi
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hi Francesco,

Generally screenshots or reload errors are going to help with a reload issue. Could you please provide additional details?

Best Regards,

MT

0 Likes
MichaelTerenzi
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Typically the xml file reference has a blank line in on line 1 or lacks a header. Can you please check to make sure your xml file has been properly created?

0 Likes
fmarvnnt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Right, I understand, I will do it as soon as I can access the systems.

FM

0 Likes
Version history
Last update:
‎2022-09-21 05:11 PM
Updated by: