Qlik Community

QlikView Documents

Documents for QlikView related information.

QlikView - Getting Started with Qlik GeoAnalytics (primer)

Employee
Employee

QlikView - Getting Started with Qlik GeoAnalytics (primer)

Hey guys - we recently announced the acquisition of Idevio, maker of Idevio Maps. You can read more about this here: Introducing Qlik GeoAnalytics - however I thought it would be helpful to have a primer on using Idevio Maps with QlikView (which will be re-branded as Qlik GeoAnalytics) so I created this primer for QlikView to help you get started. Plan on more videos for both QlikView and Qlik Sense in the coming weeks and months. Have fun.

NOTE: To increase resolution or size of the video, select the YouTube logo at the bottom right of the player. You will be brought directly to YouTube where you can increase the resolution and size of the player window. Look for the 'settings' gears icon in the lower right of the player once at YouTube.

Sample data is attached.

Comments
asgardd2
Contributor III

Hello! Where i can download this extension ?

0 Likes
Partner
Partner
Partner
Partner

Hi mto‌, bps

Hope you're doing well.

I have some questions about GeoAnalytics for QlikView Server:

1) Is it free? Will it be a part of QlikView or will it always be viewed as an extension?

2) What difference btwn GeoAnalytics for QlikView Server and Desktop?

Suppose I purchased a desktop one and worked with it to create an application within the QlikView Desktop; the application will obviously contain a Map object.

Now, If I put this application in the QlikView Server. Will the Map still be available?If not; what should I do? Should I purchase a GeoAnalytics for QlikView Server and redo the work?

I really can't seem to figure it out (havn't tried it yet.. so); I'm trying to understand it to know what to purchase.

Our client has QlikView Server  and Desktop and want to have GeoAnalaytics; what should he purchase?

And once downloaded, will all users have access to the new map object or we can limit the access to certain users? is there a licensing logic to control this?

Thank you

0 Likes
greatsouls
New Contributor

In v5.8.2, to get the colors to reflect a measure or a dimension, 'Colors' needs to be switched to "Custom" in the "Appearance" section.

0 Likes
paulinhok14
Contributor

Hello, can anyone upload it?

When I try to download it from Downloads QlikView « bi.idevio.com

I get an error message:

ppa.png

I tried in Chrome, Firefox and Explorer, the same error.

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2017-01-18 11:10 AM
Updated by: