Qlik Community

QlikView Documents

Documents for QlikView related information.

QlikView JavaScript API Reference - Version 11

Not applicable

QlikView JavaScript API Reference - Version 11

Labels (1)
Attachments
Comments
Not applicable

Since the documentation is in html format, it would be handy to provide it here as a web page instead of a zip file.

Not applicable

You are right. It will eventually be published as a web page. Stay tuned.

Not applicable
Not applicable

I am very new to Qlikview.I want to develop filters using Qlickview javascript doc but I am unable to understand this documentation.So,any one please upload a small example on this.

celindho
Contributor

Hi,

Is there any documentation available on what extension objects properties there are and what they are named? This concerns especially the "this.Layout.SetProperty('Caption.Text', 'My new caption', false);" function, i.e. what are the valid values that I can input as the first parameter of the function?

Is there some method or pattern according to which I can find out what properties exist?

BR,

-Christian

renaudfeuvrier
New Contributor

Hi,

The documentation [QlikView JavaScript API Reference - Version 11 ] is not complete.

Is there a documentation who describe all the objects, methods and property of the Javascript API, not the VB one ?

Not applicable

Hi Christian,

Did you ever get an answer to this question? If not, did you try looking here:

QlikView Version 11 SDK

This SDK includes documentation about the javascript api, workbench etc...

Joe

celindho
Contributor

Hi Joe,

I don't think that I ever managed to solve my original problem. However it appears that the page http://qlikcommunity.s3.amazonaws.com/misc/Qv11/qvproperties.htm has been imroved on since last time (or then my understanding of the topic has gotten better now that I've played around with similar things in Qlik Sense that has more documentation and examples available ).

BR,

Christian

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎11-28-2011 09:11 AM
Updated by: