Qlik Community

QlikView Documents

Documents for QlikView related information.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

QlikView Server Installation Step by Step

Sokkorn
Not applicable

QlikView Server Installation Step by Step

Hi Visitors,

This document will describe the installation and configuration process for QlikView Server 11.2 Service Release 4. At the end of this process, you should have a QlikView Server installed and configured in Window Server 2008 R2 Enterprise with IIS 7.

Regards,

Sokkorn

Labels (1)
Comments
bill_markham
Not applicable

Sokkorn

Looks like a useful document but why would one disable <Ctrl><Alt><Del> ?

Best Regards,     Bill

Sokkorn
Not applicable
Hi Bill,  Thank for your comment.  You know I am the one who lazy to press ctrl+alt+del when deploy QlikView file or make any change in server. For me this feature is useless. So that why I decided to disable it.  By the way, as I mentioned in the file; this not recommended in production server.   Welcome for all idea to make this resource more useful.  Regards, Sokkorn
heap_qlik
Not applicable

Sokkorn,

That good me and it very basic for me start with QlikView server. Thanks for shared such great resource.

-H

Sokkorn
Not applicable

Hi Heap,

You're welcome!!! and thanks for your comment.

Regards,

Sokkorn

Emmanuelle-Bustos
Not applicable

Great! Nowadays there too few documentation for QV11 and QV11.2.

Thank You

Sokkorn
Not applicable

Thanks for read this document.

Regards,

Sokkorn

Not applicable

thanks for this document..I followed all the steps in the document..i get an error when trying to open qlikview management console. It says "membership of local security groups is missing". Also, in qlikview access point it says "Loading content" and nothing happens..please help me out..

Sokkorn
Not applicable

Hi Kamal,

Sorry for late response.

Regarding to your issue, you may try:

1. Add user to group "QlikView Administrators"

1.png`

2.png

For "Loading Content", you may missing register dot net. This happen when we install .net 4 before IIS. To solve this we need register .net

Run CMD as admin -> C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe -i

and try again.

Regards,

Sokkorn

Not applicable

Hello Friends,

Can someone provide me with the link to download Qlikview Enterprise / Server (10 or 11) versions to practice in my laptop ?

Awaiting early reply.

Thank you....!

Best Regards,

Sandeep S

Not applicable

Good document.

Provides valuable information about Qlikview server installation in Windows 2008 R2 Server. Also, can you please provide with the link to download Qlikview Enterprise or Server 10/11 to download and practice it on my laptop...?

Best Regards,
Sandeep S

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎11-08-2013 02:55 AM
Updated by: