Qlik Community

QlikView Documents

Documents for QlikView related information.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.

Qlikview Shortcut Keys

Siva_Sankar
Honored Contributor

Qlikview Shortcut Keys

Find the attached document helps to know shortcut keys in Qlikview.

Regards.

Siva

Note: Updated the versions as per the comments(additional shortcut keys)  by the community members below.

Comments
Not applicable

Good effort once again Siva.. Very much usefull..

Not applicable

Another useful one that I didn't notice on your list is CTRL+SHIFT+S... this will show all hidden objects in a qvw. Good post!

datanibbler
Esteemed Contributor

Yep, very useful!

The only thing I find a bit sad - but that's not just you - is that everyone seems to be assuming that everyone should necessarily have one of the newest Win_versions with the newest office so they can read those .docx and such files ;-)

Siva_Sankar
Honored Contributor

Thanks all. All I acquired knowledge from this community. Am justing gathering piece of informations and creating it as a document.

Regards.

Siva

Siva_Sankar
Honored Contributor

Please do rating the document, if you like it.

Regards.

Siva

autopilot
Contributor III

A couple more are CTRL+Q+B+N+F while in script editor to see the backus-naur form script syntax as well as CTRL+Q+S+C in script editor to see shortcut table commands.

mikkeltaylor
Contributor II

‌thanks! I did not know that.  Dreadded to see how many things pop up now when I try it though...

mkas0001
New Contributor III

Thanks

..a couple more

INDENT               Tab          

OUTDENT              Shift+Tab    

Luminary
Luminary

What would we do without Ctrl + C & Ctrl + V ?

These are worth a mention....

Ctrl (whilst moving an object) is the same as Copy.

Ctrl +SHIFT (whilst moving an object) is the same as Copy Linked

Siva_Sankar
Honored Contributor

As a software developer, I do understand the importance of Ctrl C and Ctrl V  . And i still see in the document. But I missed Ctrl Shift for copy linked. Thanks for pointing it. I will add few more including the suggestions mentioned in the comments in another version soon.

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎01-08-2014 04:08 AM
Updated by: