Qlik Community

QlikView Documents

Documents for QlikView related information.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.

Redmond Debt Profile Chart.qvw

Luminary
Luminary

Redmond Debt Profile Chart.qvw

This is an example of the Redmond Aged Debt Profile Chart.

The document contains some randomly generated sales and debt information and shows how to build the chart using linear guages in the straight table.

Labels (1)
Attachments
Comments
Not applicable

Hi Stephen,

Nice work. But, what if someone ask for actual figures? They'd tell you - "oh, it's nice the presentation like that, but, where are the figures? "      =_="

Ever been in this situation? and how do you handle it?

Thanks

Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

Nothing stopping you from having a complimentary chart with the actual figures.  Could be in a container with the first so it is easy to swap between the two.

Regards,

Stephen

mikkeltaylor
Contributor II

Hi Stephen,

I really like the look of this and would like to test it out - is it available for the personal edition?

Thanks,

Michael

Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't change the license.  I had thought that it was supposed to happen when a document was uploaded to the community.

Moderators?

Stephen

Not applicable

Hi,

That's nice. What you could do to improve it is to actually have a single gauge and set all the segments with a different colour in it (in the gauge properties).

Then you can display the actual text value for each segment with a background corresponding to the colors in the gauge.

This way you have your 2 charts fused.

Hope that makes sense.

Nice work anyway.

Not applicable

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for sharing. I ended up bying your cookbook which contains lots of great recipes. I just have a quick question regarding Redmond chart. When a user click on a customer who has the lowest amount of debt to view their debt details (e.g., Lopez, Madonna C.), the first bar chart loses its relative size - it expands 100%, which could be misleading. Is there a way to force it so that the size of the first bar will always stay the same?

Not applicable

I figured it out. Thanks.

vikasmahajan
Honored Contributor III

Thanks for Sharing Nice Example....

Not applicable

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for sharing this, but unfortunately I have personal edition in my laptop and unable to open this.

After my Holidays I will check in office system with license, thanks.

Regards

NR

Not applicable

Thanks for Sharing

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎10-12-2012 11:01 AM
Updated by: