Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView Documents

QlikView documentation and resources.

Announcements
Welcome to our newly redesigned Qlik Community! Read our blog to learn about all the new updates: READ BLOG and REPORTED ISSUES

Straight Table in a Multi Page Report

Not applicable

Straight Table in a Multi Page Report

I have a Straight Table on a sheet and wish to create a report.  Since the Straight Table could span multiple pages I created a Multi Page in the Report Editor.I have taken a couple of charts and included them in the Introduction Placement portion of the Multi Page.  I then drag the Straight Table onto the Multi Page Report but I am unable to size it so that it will completely fit (width wise) on to the page.  I have tried the various Stretch options such as Clip, Fill and Fill With Aspect but nothing allows me to properly size the object to as I would expect.  See attached .pdf for various images related to issue.

Attachments
Comments
Not applicable

Has anyone else run into this issue?  I am having the exact same problem, I do not know how to center my straight table and its driving me nuts!

0 Likes
Not applicable

I have the same issue too. Can anybody help please?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hello!

Hope you guys figured it out.

Just in case, and once there's no answer tagged, i just created an account to answer that thread.

I found a way around that problem doing:

right click on big table > object properties (or item configurations) > on the Strech combo box, choose "Clip" option.

After that, you might need to resize the original table on your sheet (not on the report editor) so that it fits on the page.

Please note my qvw version's language is brazilian portuguese, so there might be some mismatch on command names. I'm sorry about bad english too.

Regards

Not applicable

I am facing same issue. Were you guys able to fix this?

0 Likes
Not applicable

I am facing same issue. Were you guys able to fix this?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Try going to the ReportEditor-> open the report -> Datasheet -> Datasheet-Properties --> You can now scale the Size down to a specified percent-Value, this might help.

The Other way is to change the sheet from panel format to landscape format.

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2012-04-11 04:58 PM
Updated by: