Qlik Community

QlikView Documents

Documents for QlikView related information.

Using QlikView’s Report Editor

Employee
Employee

Using QlikView’s Report Editor

Need to add a printable report to your QlikView document?  Use QlikView's Report Editor to create a report that users can print and take with them.  Check out this technical brief for details on how to do this as well as this blog on the topic.

Jennell

Labels (1)
Comments
sudeepkm
Valued Contributor III

Thanks a lot. this is very useful.

joaquinlr
Valued Contributor II

I think the doc is very usefull.

Thanks

sateeshkumar
Contributor

It Is very help full to us..

thanks...

Not applicable

Thank you this is very useful

eduardo_sommer
Valued Contributor

Hi, Jennell

I downloaded the technical brief, twice and the document seems to be corrupted. Is there another place where I can download it from?

Thanks

Eduardo

Employee
Employee

Hi Eduardo,

I have attached a PDF of the technical brief above.  Please see if that works better for you.

Jennell

eduardo_sommer
Valued Contributor

Hi Jennel

The pdf file worked fine

Thank you

Eduardo

andre_ficken
New Contributor II

Found the document by accident, but it has proven to be very useful. Txs.

andre_ficken
New Contributor II

I created my first report and your docu helped me out wonderfully.... one small thing I still would like to achieve.... I have 3 pages in my report and on page 1 I have a column with names for whone I want to print their version of the report. There are about 50 people in the list so I would have to cut up 200 pages of PDF into 50 reports.... there must be an easier way to do this..... or not?? The first page of the report is blank, since it holds my hidden repeat column, but I would ideally have pages 1 to 4 (each group) into a separate PDF file. I can create a nice first page on the report to mask the empty space there.... and done...

carolin01
Contributor II

Great help, I did my first Report

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎09-06-2013 11:24 AM
Updated by:
Employee