Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Navgation Bar Extension

HI Everyone.

I notice the navigation bar extension and downloaded and "installed" it said 5 files created .

When  I open the demo  model I don't see the menu as in the screen shot I get a "Unknown Chart Type" when I pick from the TabiD   Text Listbox the appropriate sheet does open up. I am trying now to incorporate it in one of my models and nothing is happening.

Suggestions what I might be doing wrong ? (I am running QlikView for Windows Version 11.20.12129.0 SR4 64 Bit)

Any suggestions / help appreciated

Meir

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

If I can remember correctly there was a bug in SR4 and IE10, you might want to upgrade to SR5.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

did you turn web view on? go to view, then click on Turn on/off web view. Extensions work only in web view.

Not applicable
Author

hi jsaradhi

Thanks for the input however web view is enabled and now nothing loads

Meir

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hmm. i just tried it on my end and it works just fine. can you post some screenshots?temp.png

Not applicable
Author

HI

I managed to install ie plugin on win8 and the navigation shows up however I cant access the properties

win8.png

On Win7 I get the script error immediately when I switch to WebLayout

Looking forward to your response

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

do other extensions load correctly? if you get similar error for all extensions, then the issue lies with the browser. i do remember having issues with QV extensions on my windows 8 laptop. unfortunately, i do not have a way to check it until later tonight.

Not applicable
Author

HI Jsaradhi

I'm new to qlickview and haven't really played / tried any other extensions as of yet.

I will try to  tomorrow and see what happens

Meir

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

If I can remember correctly there was a bug in SR4 and IE10, you might want to upgrade to SR5.

Not applicable
Author

That did the trick Alexander

Thanks a million...