Qlik Community

QlikView Extensions

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Extensions.

Not applicable

Re: New Geospatial Mapping Extensions using Google Maps

To see the data on the sheet change to reflect the click. For example if someone clicks Minnesota they see the Minnesota races and the results.

Highlighted
bmz
Valued Contributor

That should work currently in that extension. Are the clicks not working?

Not applicable

Maybe I'm not clear. I have a completely separate data set from what you have. I want the data pulled from my data set, not yours, but with the click option. Maybe I'm just too much a novice that I can't figure it...

bmz
Valued Contributor

All you have to do is set the properties of the extension correctly.  So, with your data, you'd set the "State" dimension to your state values (assuming it's the two character names).

Then you'd set the percentage expression to whatever you're looking to measure for the states.  So in the example photo above you can see that I'm setting this to return a percentage that shades the states different shades of green.  If you don't care about shading, just set this to a number between 1 and 100.

The color expression can be either hardcoded to a color or be used as a gauge for a range similar to what I mention above.

Then you should be all set.  If the person clicks on a state, it would be the same as the person clicking the state name in a listbox.  The sheet should update based on that click.    

Not applicable

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks!

Not applicable

Hello Brian,

I am on V. 11.00.11414.0 SR2 64-bit running on Win 7 Enterprise

When I load the qvw I get a message stating Navigation has been cancelled. To circumvent this I turn off the web view. Then I get a blank US Map with a message stating Unknown Chart Type.

What am I missing.

selcukcadir
Contributor

Hello Brian,

=If(population > 100000000,'#439400', If(population > 30000000, '#F2EF1B', If(population <= 30000000,'#EB1A1A')))

How do I change it?

is initial

selcukcadir
Contributor

hi,

QV acces point unknown chart error is ?

QV 10 SR2

IE9

Not applicable

Is it possible  to 'drag and select' multiple countries at a time?  I can't seem to do it in your attached demo files.

bmz
Valued Contributor

In which extension?

Community Browser