Qlik Community

QlikView Extensions

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Extensions.

Not applicable

Re: New Geospatial Mapping Extensions using Google Maps

In worldmap.qvw in the google map with countries.  I can select individual countries but is it possible to select multiple countries by selecting a reigon?  Just like if I were to drag and select an area of a scatter plot to filter for that data.

bmz
Valued Contributor

Try holding down shift and dragging.

Not applicable

Hmmm I've definitely been trying that and I can't seem to get it to work.

camilof1
New Contributor

Hello Brian, there is integration with waze maps?

Not applicable

Hi Brian,

This is great

I am just wondering whether it is possible to have a Pop-up /hover when you point on a specific state and want to display the information say Sales with in that state as a Pop-up.

Do you have any idea, is this some thing already avaiable or do we need to bild one?

Please Advise,

~Sri

Highlighted
Not applicable

Never mind, I got one --Thanks

Not applicable

Hi bmz,

I want to get an idea about Google map.I have to highlight the particular regions in  UK which consumes electricity as 3 differenet category :High,Medium,Low with three different colors red,amber,green, im using qlik view 11 -personal edition.I need the step by step procedures for doing this task.Do you help me to provide some solutions?

thanks in advance.

Not applicable

Hi bmz,

I want to get an idea about Google map.I have to highlight the particular regions in  UK which consumes electricity as 3 differenet category :High,Medium,Low with three different colors red,amber,green, im using qlik view 11 -personal edition.I need the step by step procedures for doing this task.I have downloaded ukpostcode.kml file from the internet.I dont have any idea to proceed.Do you help me in giving some ideas?

thanks in advance.

Not applicable

Hi Brian,

I also have same requirement of drill down in the map.

Can I drill down from country-> state->city in this map by some changes in script or something?

bmz
Valued Contributor

To do a drill down, you could use calculated dimensions.  So basically if you had two levels, state and city, and you wanted the city points to be displayed when a state is selected, you could set the region dimension to this expression:

=if(GetSelectedCount(StateName)=1, city_name, StateName)

Community Browser