Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikMaps V2.0 limitations

Hi All,

We are working on QV 11.20 SR5 version and QlikMaps 2.0 version. In our project we have specific requirements, to plot both point level information and more than 1 layer of region level information in a single map. For example, the map should display more than 1 layer of region information(Polygon map) and the points (using latitude and longitude) on top of the selection made by user. But using "QlikMaps_For_MQ_Points_Polygons" we can plot only 1 layer of region level information and another to plot point level information.

Can anyone please help us to come out of this issue or suggest any work around to implement this?

Thank you in advance and appreciate your valuable replies.

Thanks,

Neelakandan N

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I am trying to do the same thing, couldn't find much about Qlikmap on the internet. Anyone who's implemented it before??

Not applicable
Author

Dear Sowhardh,

We had upgraded to QlikMpas 2.1 version and in that we have an extension object where you can add more than 1 layer in a map. Specifically we can add 5 Polygon maps and 5 Point maps. You can keep some filter to show or hide the maps based on user selection.

Thanks,

Neelakandan N

trey_bayne
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Neelakandan,

My name is Trey Bayne and I work with QlikMaps. I know this was posted some time ago but I wanted to make sure your issue was resolved?

Not applicable
Author

Dear Trey Bayne,

The issue was solved once we migrated to the new version which is QlikMaps V2.1.

Thanks,

Neelakadan N

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am new to use paid extension.

Can someone please briefly explain Which Extension is better and cost effective.

My requirement is:

Multiple layers(Drilldown): First layer with States(Polygon), when i click on any state, it should drill to zip code points.

As per my analysis, I understand QlikMaps V2.1 can do this.

Can someone suggest if we have any other extensions. and their pricing please.

Thanks in advance.!

neelunakeri

trey.bayne