Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SVG Map addon not refreshing on Webview page switch

Hello everyone,

i use the SVG Map addon. Usually people use it to display numbers within Geographic maps or things like that.

I myself use it for displaying disease occurences within organs and created over 70 maps for individual diagnoses.

Now my really big problem! I have a large QV project - it has a lot of sites. The SVG map works perfect when i activate Webview.

But when i change site => Jump somewhere else and jump back to the site where the SVG map was embedded, then the SVG map is not shown. To make it work again i have to press F5.

For me this would be fine, but i actually want people to work with it - so my question is: Is there a way to autorefresh the SVG Maps as soon as you enter a site where a SVG map is embedded?

So that people do NOT have to press F5 before the MAP contents reapear.

Cheers,

Daniel

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hello everyone,

just if anyone encounters the same problem. I could solve the problem based on the solutions given in this thread:

SVG Map Issues

View solution in original post

3 Replies
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Hi Daniel,

I've been having this issue as well when I load up a whole bunch of data.

I though it was just because I had been fiddling with it (adding two layers) but maybe not.

I'll try and figure out why it is doing this!

Adam

Not applicable
Author

Hey and thanks a lot for your reply!

Would be really great if you could come up with something.

I tried to find ways to autoupdate a page when you enter it, but couldnt find a way yet.

Not applicable
Author

Hello everyone,

just if anyone encounters the same problem. I could solve the problem based on the solutions given in this thread:

SVG Map Issues