Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SVG Map extension

Hi there,

After I downloaded and installed the SVG Map extension and tried to drop it to my canvas, the SVG map box appeared that 'Please specify an SVG file to load from extension directory.' What does it mean? How can I avoid this message? Where can I find some tutorials of using this extension?

Thank you so much!

Best Regards,

Gloria

8 Replies
venkatg6759
Creator III
Creator III

Check the attachment for ccreating SVG map

Brian_Munz
Employee
Employee

There should be an app and some set up instructions. This just means that you need to select a map in the properties that you want to display. So if you want to display a US Map, change the property to show this map.

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi, see this example using svg map

extract first the qar

hope this help

Fernando

reb
Employee
Employee

Hi Fernando

Do you have excel map of india which I can use for the data model?

Please share if possible

thanks

Rishi

Not applicable
Author

Hello Venkat,

I followed the document above, but map is not showing, any idea what could be the reason.

venkatg6759
Creator III
Creator III

Extensions only work in Web View.Have you turned it on or tried to check in accesspoint

Not applicable
Author

Venkat,

Thank for your help  Yes , it is working fine, thanks , if I want to link with USA cities, how can link, and which .SVG I need to select, thanks for your help.

shivanandk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello Brian,

I wanted to check with you for any update to the extension to support QV 12.1? I checked the branch site and it was last updated in Oct 2016 for QlikView 11. If see issues with the extension not rendering after the upgrade fro QlikView 11.2 to 12.1. 

Thank you,

S Kamath