Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omerfaruk
Creator
Creator

Iframe Integration Ticket Renewal

Hi,

I am integrating my qlikview document using document integration option. I've implemented the webticket functionality.

The problem is; after session timeout, qlikview tries to reconnect with the "Lost connection to server" message, but after that It can not connect and encounters the following error:

Failed to open document, you don;t have access to this document.

If I refresh the page manually, then it gets a new webticket and shows the document.

In the demo applications listed on qlik.com similar issue ends with a page postback and document reloads safely.

In my Asp.Net application, I get the webticket using Webticket.aspx, but when session timeout, the page needs to refresh automatically. Because when it refreshes it gets the ticket without a problem.

So How can I understand ticket expiration and let the page refresh ?

And any other suggestions you can make..

Omer

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
omerfaruk
Creator
Creator
Author

I've resolved this issue using a workaround.

When iframe content displays other than qlikview document, I log the user off. So the user needs to relogin and get the ticket. However this is causing issues on IE. Another workaround (workaround of the workaround ) for this is to log the user off whenever Javascript encounters an error by using try-catch block.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
omerfaruk
Creator
Creator
Author

I've resolved this issue using a workaround.

When iframe content displays other than qlikview document, I log the user off. So the user needs to relogin and get the ticket. However this is causing issues on IE. Another workaround (workaround of the workaround ) for this is to log the user off whenever Javascript encounters an error by using try-catch block.

Not applicable

Hi Omer,

i am looking to set up something similar using iframes with ticketing. I see you manage to set this up and i was wondering what was the process you used to implement web ticketing? i cant seem to find a step by step guide. I have the example webticket.aspx file but unsure of what needs to be changed?

omerfaruk
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Jessey,

I followed the instructions on this article. It tells you what to do step by step.

Hope it helps.