Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem referencing QvsNetRemote.dll of a 64bit Qlikview 11

Hi,

I'm trying to refernce the QvsNetRemote.dll on my ASP web site but I'm getting the below error:

Could not load file or assembly 'QVSNetRemote' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

But when I try to reference it to a Console App it works just fine.

I'm using a MS Visual Studio 2010. The Qlikview Server is installed on a 64-bit Window 2008 Server.

Kindly help shed some light on this issue.

Thanks,

Arnold

3 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

QvsNetRemote.dll has been deprecated since QV10.

If you're using it to get tickets you can still use the same call but you need to do it against GetTicket.aspx

Not applicable
Author

Hi Daniel,

Really appreciate the response.

I still saw this dll included on QlikView 11 SR1. Kindly give more info what you mean when you said that this is depracated already.

What I want to achieve is to get the TableBox values on Qlikview document. I was able to do this in QlikView 11 SR1 32-bit. Since we are on 64-bit environment now, I need to use the 64-bit version of QvsNetRemote.dll but I'm having the error stated above when I reference it to my web project.

It's a little bit weird that I can use the 64-bit QvsNetRemote.dll on Console Application without any problem.

Please help advice.

Thanks,

Arnold

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Sorry, I thought you were trying to get a ticket to access QlikView.

I'm not sure what your problem is, you should probably look into building your application as a 32 bit app.