Qlik Community

QlikView Integration

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Integration.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

QlickOCX Problems, not working at all.

Hi to all,

I'm trying to develope an aplication in C# that loads a QVW document. I've read all the documentation I've found related to QlikOCx and I think I've followed all the steps to registry the OCX.

1- I've registered the OCX

2- I've registered the qvp

3- Open new visual studio 2008 C# project (3.5 Framework, 32bits) and add the QlikOCX control in the toolbox.

And now, here is my problem. I cannot drag a drop the control to my code window, the name is in grey and i cannot select it. I've also tried the following code and I get the exception HRESULT: 0x8000FFFF (E_UNEXPECTED) when I try to open the document.

The code:

QlikOCX document = new QlikOCX();

document.OpenDocument(filename,user,pwd);

Thank you in advance for the answers...

2 Replies
alex_nerush
Contributor II

QlickOCX Problems, not working at all.

You should use AxImp.exe (C:\Program Files (x86)\MicrosoftSDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bin\) utility to generate wrapper class for QlikOCX control that can be hosted on a Windows Forms.

Not applicable

Re: QlickOCX Problems, not working at all.

Thanks for the answer but...

I,ve already tried this but it doesn't work. The thing is that I don't have any AxImp in side "\v7.0A\Bin\"... my AxImp is in "\v6.0A\Bin\". Perhaps this is the reason why it's not working...

Community Browser