We are trying to integrate Qlikview with OKta. We set up a WS-Fed template in Okta and created an application there. On Qlikview server side, we set up IIS and made it work as Qlikview web server. Setting up went well. But I got runtime error when I clicked the icon on OKTA. The error was captured by QlikOKTAError.aspx which is included along with the instruction document. But there is no detailed error message displayed on the page. We don't know where to start investigation.
By any chance, do you have any documentation on how you were able to set this up? I need to do this on my end as well, though have not started. Having a hard time finding links to help with this. Sorry I am not able to help- but once I begin this I can help out if I go as far as you
First you need to set up your OKTA to make it point to your Qlikview server. Then you need to make the Getticket.aspx web page (described in one of the articles above) work, meaning it should capture the correct log in id passed from OKTA. This part took me many hours because it is difficult to find the cause of error. I had to create a .NET solution on my local PC based on the Getticket.aspx, and put in code to log real time running information in order to debug. Also, please make sure the setting in IIS and Qlikview server are correct. They are the ones which caused problems in my situation.