Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview WorkBench integration through VS2010 C# >> Error "QV" is undefined

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate Qlikview workbench (version - 11.20.12904.0) in VS2010 C#.

What I have tried -

Created new website using "Qlikview workbench" Template in Visual Studio 2010 C# (selecting .Net framework 4,which is by default selection)

Dragged "QVObject" into Default.aspx"

Entered Qlikview server Ajax (Qlikview server has workbench license)

Selected my report name from the "Document" drop down list

Selected the Object which I want to represent on the site

Where it failed?

I am getting error (mentioned below also see the attached error screen shot)

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Any idea?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

may be helpful for you?

Workbench ASP.NET integration

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, As per mentioned in the above link. I have created this HTML code but doesn't work -

See attached file

I get "File not found error"

Not sure which path I need to mention here. I am trying to access this Qlik demo app

http://us-b.demo.qlik.com/QvAJAXZfc/opendoc.htm?document=qvdocs%2FAxis%20COMPASS%20for%20PPM.qvw&hos...

See attached error scree shot

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I think you have to give your Qlikview Server URL not Qliktech's Accesspoint.  Try changing the Qlikview server URL.

Regards,

jagan.

Not applicable
Author

I know that, I am using Qlik's demo URL since my server license doesn't include workbench flag

I don't think its a URL issue becuase I am able to connect to the server and get the list of all the documents

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I think they may restrict this.  Also there is no guarantee that the Qlik's demo has workbench flag included.  It will work only in your local qlikview server but not Qlik's demo server.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.