I’ve got an odd QlikView question that I’m hoping I can draw from your vast QV wisdom. I built a dashboard for our PMO that uses an XML call to pull all of their project data from a list in SharePoint and compiles it in QV to do analytics off of. The dashboard has been working fine for months up until last night where it’s no longer able to refresh the XML call.
When I hit the reload button I get the following error: “Unknown error in MSXML”
When I try and reestablish the XML connection in the file wizard I get an “Internet error: 12037”. Googling it says:
Error 12037 - SSL certificate date that was received from the server is bad. The certificate is expired.
Two issues can cause this problem:
The SSL certificate may have expired. In this case, the best solution is to upgrade your web browser to the newest version.
Your computer's system date and time may be incorrect.