Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omerfaruk
Creator
Creator

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Hi There,

Often (not always!) I receive the following error when I try to view a qlikview document within an iframe located on my asp.net page running on IIS version 7.5.7600.16385:

"The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

This is the only text appears where I meant to have my qlikview document appear. When I try to access the document after half an hour, error disappears and qlikview document is displayed in the iframe.

I googled and investigated the issue for a while, tried several ways to resolve, but couldn't come up with a solution.

And interestingly I don't receive this error all the time but it occurs a few times in a week.

What could be the potential reason for this error and the reason for occurring randomly?

3 Replies
gizzel123
Creator
Creator

Hi Omer,

Even I am facing the same issue.

Please let me know if you have got any hint.

QlikAngel
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Omer,

This problem occurs for one or more of the following reasons:

• The specified directory or file does not exist on the Web server.
  • The URL contains a typographical error.
  • A custom filter or a custom module restricts access to the file. The filter or the module sends the error message back to the client as a response

To resolve this problem, use one of the following methods:

• Make sure that the requested resource is at the location that the URL points to.
  • Review the URL that you open in the Web browser.
  • Make sure that no custom filters or modules restrict access to the file that you want to browse.

Regards,

Mayuri

gizzel123
Creator
Creator

Hi Mayuri,

We have entered www.google.com  for testing purpose. It must open .

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Shruti