cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updating the dashboard in DEV without reloading in local

Hi,

I have created a dashboard using qlikview and deployed in DEV. As an input, i need to provide an excel sheet which is placed in a specific location, the problem is it is not able to pick the excel sheet without the dashboard being run in local.

For Example, if i update the excel sheet then the dashboard is not getting reflected directly in the site.First,I need to run the dashboard in local and reload it, then it is getting updated in the site.

Can anyone please suggest me how to make it accessible without reloading in local?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

I think you should use the relative path:

Read this : Relative path and absolute Path | Qlik Community

like that you will have the same path to your file, on the local machine and on the server

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am using Relative Path already. The problem is that if i don't reload in local,it is not getting reflected in the site.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

if you empty the app, you put in on the server, when the task finish you see it empty also ?

if it is the case, be sure to activate this:

reload.png

avinashelite

QV Server will not be able to access the local files ..try to place the files in the QV Server and change the path to server location that will get picked in the server

Hope this helps you