Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Where do I find list of opendoc.htm parameters?

I am trying to locate documentation on the complete list of opendoc.htm parameters for retrieving a document from an AccessPoint.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Per a case submitted to Qv Support and their reply below ... it appears there is no "official" documentation on using opendoc.htm

I checked our internal resource libraries and reached out to one of our Principal Engineers asking if he knew of any official documentation about using opendoc.htm.

He was not aware of any publications.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

Not applicable
Author

Thanks.

I had found this great article but I don't think it is has a "complete" list of opendoc parameters, e.g. "ticket=" that I have seen used in other community discussions.

I'm trying to locate a "QlikView" generated document that is the "documentation for opendoc" rather that something constructed by diligent users that have created solutions to specific issues.

Not applicable
Author

Per a case submitted to Qv Support and their reply below ... it appears there is no "official" documentation on using opendoc.htm

I checked our internal resource libraries and reached out to one of our Principal Engineers asking if he knew of any official documentation about using opendoc.htm.

He was not aware of any publications.