Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

onClick event for vector

Hi,

I am working on an extension object with Raphaeljs. Raphealjs is a javascript library for drawing vectors. Using Raphaeljs I have drawn various shapes. Each shape is represented by a javascript object. These shapes will be rendered differently according to data from qlikview.

What I am hoping to achieve is to associate qlikview table with these different shapes. That means when I click on a particular shape, the corresponding data will also be selected. Could anyone shed me some light on how this onclick event should be coded. I couldn't find any information on that. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Xue Bin

2 Replies
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Have a look at the SearchColumn, SelectRow, SelectValuesInColumn and SelectTextInColumn methods.

They are all exposed through the Qv.Document.Object.Data class and allows you to select data in the qlikview data model.

Attached is a small extension demonstrating clickable raphael objects, created by Robert Svebeck, and should get you started. Good luck!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Alex,

It helps a lot. Thx for the pointer:)

Regards,

Xue Bin