Skip to main content

QlikView Integrations

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Animated (D3js) Bubble chart is not working on AJAX client

Dear Experts,

     Since Animated bubble chart (Builtin chart by Qliktech) will not work in AJAX clients i used Animated bubble chart plugin (Animated Scatter Chart QlikView Extension). It was working fine even if i use Chrome or any other ajax clients. But recently we had some changes in out internal network after that this specific animated bubble chart is stopped working. Can any one help regarding this issue

  • we are using IIS webserver
  • Server 2008 R2
  • Plugin path used on server C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Extensions\Objects
  • QMC -> system -> QlikView Server -> Security -> Allow extensions is cheked

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vishi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Finally I solved the mysterious issue. Thanks to Chrome's Developer tool. When i did check the scripts in developer mode in chrome i found that one of the library file was not loading properly (d3_v2.js). And giving me the error "uncaught reference error : d3 is not defined". This file had some symbols as a variable this was causing the problem. I replaced the symbols with letters everything started working fine d3 Error.PNG

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Samll Hint:

  • Its working perfectly fine in IE 10
  • But not working in Chrome (Actually it is designed to work in Chrome also)

Please help

Not applicable
Author

Another Hint:

  •      It works in AJAX too. But only when i drag and drop the extension chart in access point (i mean open chrome browser --> open app containing D3js chart (chart shows blank) --> right click -->add new object -->extenions--> drag and drop the extension chart. as soon as i did this both old and new charts starts working). if i close and open it again nothing works i should repeat the same setps above (In Internet explorer i have to do nothing it works fine)
Not applicable
Author

Finally I solved the mysterious issue. Thanks to Chrome's Developer tool. When i did check the scripts in developer mode in chrome i found that one of the library file was not loading properly (d3_v2.js). And giving me the error "uncaught reference error : d3 is not defined". This file had some symbols as a variable this was causing the problem. I replaced the symbols with letters everything started working fine d3 Error.PNG