Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taoufiq_Zarra

ER diagrams for qlikview

Hi,

in the interesting document  (Document) "Entity Relationship Diagrams for QlikView"

I need to interpret the relationships between:
BILL and DOCTOR
PATIENT and DOCTOR

Between PATIENT and DOCTOR can be One to one... ?

I'm looking for an effective method or trick to quickly interpret any diagram

Thank you.

Taoufiq

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Taoufiq, the poster that placed that seems to no longer be on the Community, or they changed their profile when we updated the platform not long ago...  About the only thing I have for you is the Design Blog area, you may find something there to help:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

The searching is the tricky part, I generally start with a single word and see what comes back and look for other words to add etc. to narrow things down.  I am pretty sure you should find something out there to potentially help.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Taoufiq, the poster that placed that seems to no longer be on the Community, or they changed their profile when we updated the platform not long ago...  About the only thing I have for you is the Design Blog area, you may find something there to help:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

The searching is the tricky part, I generally start with a single word and see what comes back and look for other words to add etc. to narrow things down.  I am pretty sure you should find something out there to potentially help.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.