Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

GeoQlik doesn't register Long/Lat right

Hello,

I'm currently working on a project for university where I have to visualize some shipment data with Qlikview, using the extension GeoQlik. First of all I loaded the data into my Document, this worked finde. I have all my columns, including Longitude and Latitude.

When I now want to create an analysis with GeoQlik and choose X/Y-Coordinates as the option, I insert my columns "Longitude and Latitude" to the respective fields. When I click on "verify geographic data" however, only one city/country gets verified, the rest looks like they are missing the latitude or the longitude value. It looks like they are splitted:

error1.PNG

As mentioned, the data gets loaded in the document correctly, meaning every X value has an Y value, GeoQlik hower says that for 48 out of 49 rows there is only one of X or Y. So the problem is in GeoQlik I think.

Has anyone had the same problem? Or am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated!

Greetings

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Benjamin,

This has most probably something to do with your data.

If you display your data using a straight table containing <Country, Longitude, Latitude>, do the results correspond to what you'd expect seeing?

In order to better answer your question, it would be best to look at your data.

Could you contact us directly using Business Geografic - Contact?

Best regards,

Ariel

GeoQlik Team