Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
basav
Creator
Creator

QlikView Properties Page Editing

Hello Everyone,

I am trying really hard to make changes on minimalHTMLTextBox found in here:

http://www.qlikblog.at/1579/qliktip-39-displaying-html-content-minimalistic-htmltextbox-object-exten...

I could not find enough resources to edit the Qlik view properties page(Qvpp) for the same object. What I want is:

When I right click and go to properties for this object,I see something like this:

htmlBox1.png

And when right click ad go to properties on the actual text object that qlikview offers, I see it like this:

textObject.PNG

I want to add "actions" to the minimalisticHTMLTextBox, but I am not able to do that. Can someone if possible help us adding actions in that extension properties, I would very much appreciate the help.

Why I want that is, with actions I can navigate through pages and put you know, more actions. Kindly help. Thank you. 

Regards,

Basav

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I have asked one of the guys I know in the company if he can have a look at things and provide some guidance, no guarantees.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
basav
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you so much @Brett_Bleess . I will wait for some more days. 

Me too Contacted some well know people on LinkedIn. But did not receive any response at all. 

basav
Creator
Creator
Author

@rbecher, Kindly see if you can help me on this.  If its too much asking I am sorry, point me to good resources/references at-least, 

I went through various extensions made by you and  other good gentleman's. But still not able to find the solution. 

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Haven't touched this for five years or more. I think it's a list property:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview-developer/April2020/Subsystems/Extensions/Content/QV_Extensions...

However, since this QVPP is not very well documented you can probably find out more with a look into the HTML source of the Actions property in the Textobject panel.

Good luck!

Astrato.io Head of R&D
basav
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you @rbecher , I appreciate your time.