Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lokeshb31
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikView SAML setup with Microsoft Azure as IDP

Hello,

We have SAML setup in QlikView 12.10.20200 version with custom setup of OIOSAML.NET v1.7.4 module and dk.nita.saml20.dll library. PFA detailed Readme about project. We started getting below error for some users

QlikView SAML authentication landing page
Failed to parse Saml20Identity or to retrieve QlikView web ticket.

Exception:
System.Exception: Failed to retrieve web ticket from QlikView AccessPoint at QlikViewSamlAuthentication.QlikView.GetQlikViewWebTicket() in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\qvsaml\QlikView.aspx.cs:line 113 at QlikViewSamlAuthentication.QlikView.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\qvsaml\QlikView.aspx.cs:line 30

We are using Microsoft Azure as IDP. I tried to replicate this setup on another server with same settings but getting same error. I also tried upgrading the application to APril 2020 but same error. Since it is mentioned in readme that "This sample implementation utilises QlikView WebTickets, available as of QV11." Please let me know how the same setup will work effectively if we upgrade. I am not Java professional to understand how this whole module work. 

Any help/inputs would be appreciated. 

0 Replies