Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rtr13
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikView Workbench download

Hi Everyone,

I am currently trying to download QlikView Workbench, but I keep running into the following error.

clipboard_image_0.png

Does anyone know how to avoid this? I need to download QlikView Workbench for one of the projects we are working on! I appreciate the help!

Best,

Rose

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Workbench requires Visual Studio in the same computer, see link below. Check that your installation of Visual Studio is working fine along with the rest of requirements:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview-developer/April2019/Subsystems/QlikViewWorkBench/Content/QV_QVW...

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Workbench requires Visual Studio in the same computer, see link below. Check that your installation of Visual Studio is working fine along with the rest of requirements:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview-developer/April2019/Subsystems/QlikViewWorkBench/Content/QV_QVW...

rtr13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello,

We use a team visual studio, but it still is unable to connect. I continuously run into this error. There is Visual Studio 2017 installed on my current computer. 

Thank you,

Rose

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Could you attach the installation log as noted in the error message, so we can check the messages in there?  There likely should be a link at the end of the install process or failure to that log file...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.