cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WassimGued
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlikview sheet export

I wanted to ask what are the options to export your qlikview sheet to. I know that you can export item by item to excel or export the whole sheet to pdf or image. What are the other options? Can I share the sheet to my client where he can manipulate filters?  

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
docpuddu
Creator
Creator

No, you can't.
The ways you mentioned are okay, to show some static data to your client.
If he needs to manipulate filters he must run QlikView (with license) and you should give him the .qvw file.

HTH,
/A

View solution in original post

docpuddu
Creator
Creator

Wassim, there's a third option with QlikView... if you have a server installation you can share apps of course.
In term of export I can't imaging what 'export a whole sheet' could mean. I.E. what if in the sheet you have many objects? How should Qlik export them? Obviously export is about single objects (table mainly)... and you decide which and how. Do you agree?
Regarding Qlik Sense, recently has been said that it will allow us to share easily (via web) apps, sheets, charts.. etc.

HTH,
/A

View solution in original post

3 Replies
docpuddu
Creator
Creator

No, you can't.
The ways you mentioned are okay, to show some static data to your client.
If he needs to manipulate filters he must run QlikView (with license) and you should give him the .qvw file.

HTH,
/A

WassimGued
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for your answer.  So I can't share a web file or export the whole sheet to excel ? Are there more options in Qlik sense ? 

docpuddu
Creator
Creator

Wassim, there's a third option with QlikView... if you have a server installation you can share apps of course.
In term of export I can't imaging what 'export a whole sheet' could mean. I.E. what if in the sheet you have many objects? How should Qlik export them? Obviously export is about single objects (table mainly)... and you decide which and how. Do you agree?
Regarding Qlik Sense, recently has been said that it will allow us to share easily (via web) apps, sheets, charts.. etc.

HTH,
/A