Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SVG Map addon not refreshing on Webview page switch

Hello everyone,

i use the SVG Map addon. Usually people use it to display numbers within Geographic maps or things like that.

I myself use it for displaying disease occurences within organs and created over 70 maps for individual diagnoses.

Now my really big problem! I have a large QV project - it has a lot of sites. The SVG map works perfect when i activate Webview.

But when i change site => Jump somewhere else and jump back to the site where the SVG map was embedded, then the SVG map is not shown. To make it work again i have to press F5.

For me this would be fine, but i actually want people to work with it - so my question is: Is there a way to autorefresh the SVG Maps as soon as you enter a site where a SVG map is embedded?

So that people do NOT have to press F5 before the MAP contents reapear.

Cheers,

Daniel

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hello everyone,

just if anyone encounters the same problem. I could solve the problem based on the solutions given in this thread:

SVG Map Issues

View solution in original post

3 Replies
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Hi Daniel,

I've been having this issue as well when I load up a whole bunch of data.

I though it was just because I had been fiddling with it (adding two layers) but maybe not.

I'll try and figure out why it is doing this!

Adam

Not applicable
Author

Hey and thanks a lot for your reply!

Would be really great if you could come up with something.

I tried to find ways to autoupdate a page when you enter it, but couldnt find a way yet.

Not applicable
Author

Hello everyone,

just if anyone encounters the same problem. I could solve the problem based on the solutions given in this thread:

SVG Map Issues