Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drinokos
Contributor
Contributor

AccessPoint Dashboard not appearing

Hi
I can not access the dashboard via access point, could you help me identify the error?
attached screen capture

Best regards 

Maurice

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Maurice, you are using the IE Plugin client and TCP port 4747 is blocked between the client and the QlikView Server for one reason or another and Tunneling is not configured, which leads me to believe you are using IIS as the web server in the environment and not the QlikView Web Server, as Tunneling is automatic in our web server.  You will need to sort out the blocked TCP port inbound to the QlikView Server, or get the Tunneling properly configured in IIS.

Here is an Article that may help: Tunneling in IIS 

The other thing that could be wrong here is if you are using an external DNS alias, you may need to populate the Link Machine field in the QlikView Server settings on the General tab settings in QMC to have the address of the load balancer that is running things as this is most often the case.  

Best I have with what you have provided.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.