Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Ad-hoc report issue

Hi,

I have one Ad-hoc report in which user can dynamically select the dimensions.

I am using the straight table for report. The issue is sometimes if user selects dimensions and expressions randomly it shows dimension then expressions,then dimensions.

I have attached the screen shot for the same. I want that all the dimensions should be displayed first  and then all expressions.

Thanks in Advance...!!

6 Replies
vikasmahajan

For showing conditional dimension you might be mistaken some thing pfa I am attaching ad-hoc demo check with that.

Hope this help you.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Could u pls again send the Ad-hoc pdf.It's not opening.

vikasmahajan

PFA

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Hope this link helps you

Adhoc reporting in Qlikview

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

In Ad-hoc report, every thing is working fine like conditional display of dimensions and expressions. Hide/show of dimensions.

Only issue is how can I decide the sequence of dimensions. Like dimension will get display first and then expressions??

Is there any property for that??

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Can you attach some sample file and explain what you are expecting.  If you are using straight table then you can move the columns manually, there is no direct property, the order depends on the the order of dimensions.

Regards,

Jagan.