Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Adding new fields

Hello ,

My name is Jaya, I am very new to qlikview i trying to fulfill these below requirement and couldn't able to achieve it. So kindly some look into this and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a table with 5 fields (Gen ID, Q ID, CODE, Amount, and Step) . I would need to added 3 new fields to the table with names (Amount Increase FLAG, Amount Decrease FLAG, CODE ADDED )

CODE ADDED -  If there is any CODE with its GenID and Q ID present in Step ‘TWO’ should be fagged as ‘1’ (Note: If Same combination of the CODE ‘s GenID and Q ID is present in Setp ‘ONE’ for any of the records in the table, then we don’t flag that record. Please see the screen shot of required table.)

Amount Increase FLAG – Need to create a flag,  where the record with same Gen D,Q ID and CODE present in Step ‘ONE’ and the same combination of record present in Step ‘TWO’ – then if Amount in Step ‘ONE’ is greater than Step’TWO’ – then create a flag at Step ’ONE’ as ‘1’

Amount Decrease FLAG – Need to create a flag,  where the record with same Gen D,Q ID and CODE present in Step ‘ONE’ and the same combination of record present in Step ‘TWO’ – then if Amount in Step ‘ONE’ is less than Step’TWO’ – then create a flag at Step ’ONE’ as ‘1’

Capture1.PNG

Captur11e.PNG

Thanks in Advance,

Jaya

1 Reply
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Same as here: New Fields to the existing table in edit script.

Please do not post the same question in multiple threads. You run the risk that you'll have to reply to three ongoing discussions with the same questions.