Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Aggregation issue

Hello all,

I have a problem with a report I am creating where I need to put all information regarding the people involved in exams, the report should be able to show average score of the person who is being evaluated but also the average of the team this person belong to and also the whole universe within same exams this person has been involved in.

the function I use to get average score is: SUM( RES_VALUE) / (SUM(QST_VALUE) * COUNT(DISTINCT COD_USR))

All your help is very valuable

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bgerchikov
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Angel,

Here is updated version attached.

Regards!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Post your document ...

Not applicable
Author

Trying to add the report in new sheet, after will create the report in QV report functionality

bgerchikov
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Angel,

Please review attached. I've created straight table with three expressions for Students, Units and Total.

Hope it will help.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Boris,

Thank you so much for your time,

that's the information I need to show up, but when I select any representative all expressions show me the same thing, so when I select "Adriana Rodriguez" it shows me the same thing in Students, Units and Total.   Is there any way to show Unit and Total information separately when a representative is selected?

thanks in advance

Not applicable
Author

from the Boris expressions, you just need to add a set to ignore FULL_NAME

ex: unit avg:

Avg(Aggr(NODISTINCT

SUM({<FULL_NAME>} RES_VALUE) / (SUM({<FULL_NAME>} QST_VALUE) * COUNT(DISTINCT{<FULL_NAME>}  COD_USR)),

UNIT))

bgerchikov
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Angel,

Here is updated version attached.

Regards!

Not applicable
Author

Thank you all.

Great.