Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.
I've got this annoying "Allocated memory exceeded" error while trying to dinamically add dimensions to pivot table.
When I'm adding them via GUI I get no errors at all.
Macro I'm using:
set chart = ActiveDocument.GetSheetObject("CH01")
' clean chart dimensions
set dims = chart.GetProperties.Dimensions
for i=0 to dims.Count - 1
set dimSelection = ActiveDocument.fields("dimension").GetSelectedValues
for i=0 to dimSelection.Count - 1
I'm attaching sample file.
Please help me sort out this strange behaviour.
you can use Calculated Dimension and put the expression:
IF(GetFieldSelections(dimension) = 'name_name', name_name, rx_name)
Thanks for your response!
I beleve your approach is usefull when there are only few dimensions. And unfortunately I've got at least dozen of them.
As a matter of fact. I've found that when I add these three lines to my macro it suddenly starts to work:
set props = chart.GetProperties
props.tableProperties.NumberOfLeftDimensions = dimSelection.Count
This approach do not affect web client, which is pity. I suspect it's a bug.
I've had the same problem. It works well with the code that you gave You save me a lot of time!
We can report this bug so that it could be fixed in the next release