cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
austin_james
Contributor II
Contributor II

Always One Selected Value is always greyed out

I created a field on a data island.  This field has two values.  I create a List Box to display this one field.  I want to select Always One Selected Value, but alas it is greyed out.  I ask my favorite search engine about this issue and I find the following: Always one selected value how to enabled?

So, I walk through the steps, but alas, the option is still greyed out.

Capture 20160525a.JPG

Capture 20160525.JPG

What am I missing?  Is it security?  Section Access is not applied.  I can check the box in other documents.  Why not this one?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Are you using alternate states and you inherited state is not the default state, nor is the field selection in default state is limited to a single value?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Are you using alternate states and you inherited state is not the default state, nor is the field selection in default state is limited to a single value?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

first select one value on the affected listbox

then the field "always one selected value" should get available

rgs Rob

austin_james
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

‌Alternate State! Of course, selected one value in the current state as well as the default state. I'll try that, thanks.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Delete the listbox, and create it again. If that doesn't work, create the list box in a blank document with just the INLINE load statement and copy/paste it into your final document.

Peter

austin_james
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The selection of one value must occur in each of the selected states within the document before the option becomes available.