Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Anyone knows how to display bottom border of chart.

Hi,

I actually used the container object embedded with pivot chart. So, the issue is that there is no bottom line when it's published to the web. However, it properly displays on the desktop version as .qvw.

Could you please help to figure out?

Thanks

14-03-2017 10-24-00 AM.png

7 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Your screen shot is not very helpful. You need to provide a little more context and possibly small sample qvw that illustrates the problem.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Hi, 

I would say sorry to give you less info. What I wanna do is to just publish the .qvw file to web as usual. Unfortunately, the line I mentioned below is missed out. I don't know the reason why it's like this. Even though, it works well with desktop version.

Thanks.

14-03-2017 13-24-55 PM.png

Not applicable
Author

This version is displayed with the desktop version.

14-03-2017 13-24-55 PM.png

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Is the zoom anything other than 100% for the sheet? I've only ever seen this kind of issue with zooming....

Not applicable
Author

I tried to zoom in/out. It seems like nothing is gonna change. 

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

I can replicate this in webview in v12.0 SR4 so suggest it is probably a bug which needs reporting....

Not applicable
Author

OMG.  it's such a bug. If so, we might need to get Qlikview updated with this issue asap.

Thank you for your deeply helping.